Turning Hard Times Into Good Times
Why Does the Fed Persist With Failed Policies? Aug 23, 2016
1. Jay introduces the sponsors and guests for the day, and Michael Oliver gives the latest on his technical readings for gold, T-Bonds and other market indicators. Download
2. Chen Lin shares details on companies he is invested in and talks about why he believes the gold price will move up sharply in the future. Download
3. John Rubino gives his view on what the Fed may do with interest rates, says they want and need to raise rate but either scenario leads to a financial crisis. Download
Are We Nearing the End of a 34-Year Paper Asset Bull Market? Aug 16, 2016
1. Jay introduces the sponsors and guests for the day, gives updates about some of the sponsors and answers some questions from listeners. Download
2. Michael Oliver gives the latest on his technical readings for gold, details risks on various term T-bond and comments on other significant market indicators. Download
3. John Rubino gives his view on BitGold, says why banks no longer want zero interest rates and describes the possible future for the monetary system. Download
Turning Hard Times into Good Times
Tuesday at 3PM Eastern Time on VoiceAmerica Business Channel
Jay Taylor’s show will explain the real underlying causes for plunging stock prices, plunging home prices and growing unemployment. By correctly diagnosing the cause of America’s economic decline, rather than listening to excuses from Wall Street and Washington, Jay will offer winning investment ideas to protect and increase wealth.
Topics to be discussed will include the cause of the decline of: our monetary system and our economy, the housing markets, the equity markets, and commodities, Why gold and silver are rising in value and how investors can profit from the direction of these markets through specific stocks, ETF’s and precious metals will also be discussed. Turning Hard Times into Good Times is broadcast live every Tuesday at 12 Noon Pacific Time on the VoiceAmerica Business Channel.