Turning Hard Times Into Good Times
Trumped! A Nation On The Brink Of Ruin & How to Bring It Back. Sep 20, 2016
1. Jay introduces the sponsors and guests for the day and Michael Oliver provide his usual prescient insights into the equity and bond and precious metals markets. Download
2. James Anderson, Director and Chief Executive Officer of NuLegacy Gold, talks about the evolving Carlin-style gold deposit in Nevada. Download
3. David Stockman gives his opinion on whether Trump could have a positive impact on the destructive forces of free market capitalism and redistribution of wealth. Download
What Happens to Gold when Stocks and Bonds Both Collapse? Sep 20, 2016
1. Jay introduces the sponsors and guests for the day, talks about Miningstocks.com and Michael Oliver talks about breakdown of relation of bonds and stocks. Download
2. Brian Ostroff, CEO and Director of Arianne Phosphate, talks about the undervalued fertilizer company and its phosphate mine in Quebec. Download
3. Alasdair Macleod writes commentary at GoldMoney.com, gives reasons why the traditional relationship between stocks and bonds is breaking down. Download
Turning Hard Times into Good Times
Tuesday at 3PM Eastern Time on VoiceAmerica Business Channel
Jay Taylor’s show will explain the real underlying causes for plunging stock prices, plunging home prices and growing unemployment. By correctly diagnosing the cause of America’s economic decline, rather than listening to excuses from Wall Street and Washington, Jay will offer winning investment ideas to protect and increase wealth.
Topics to be discussed will include the cause of the decline of: our monetary system and our economy, the housing markets, the equity markets, and commodities, Why gold and silver are rising in value and how investors can profit from the direction of these markets through specific stocks, ETF’s and precious metals will also be discussed. Turning Hard Times into Good Times is broadcast live every Tuesday at 12 Noon Pacific Time on the VoiceAmerica Business Channel.