Turning Hard Times Into Good Times
The 7 Deadly Sins of Finance Jan 17, 2017
2. Michael Oliver gives an update on the markets from his latest technical work to help us sort through all the noise and gives insight from his call on gold. Download
3. Peter Grandich talks about the 7 deadly sins of finance that caused him so much pain and heartache and that continues to lead others to death and destruction. Download
Too Many Alligators to Drain the Swamp? Jan 10, 2017
1. Jay introduces the sponsors and guests for the day, and Quinton Hennigh, President and CEO of Novo Resources, shares an update on the company. Download
2. Chen Lin, who has found ways to make money in all kinds of markets, will share his favorite themes for the New Year, and pass on some tips. Download
3. David Stockman, former Reagan budget director, explains why a grand bargain with Russia and the disassembling of the American empire is a good first step. Download
4. Quinton Hennigh, President and CEO of Novo Resources, shares some very important new information about sampling from the Beatons Creek project. Download
Brent Cook Names Two Top Picks for 2017 Jan 6, 2017
Brent Cook names his top picks and talks of fatal flaws to look for in junior mining stocks. Download
Turning Hard Times into Good Times
Tuesday at 3PM Eastern Time on VoiceAmerica Business Channel
Jay Taylor’s show will explain the real underlying causes for plunging stock prices, plunging home prices and growing unemployment. By correctly diagnosing the cause of America’s economic decline, rather than listening to excuses from Wall Street and Washington, Jay will offer winning investment ideas to protect and increase wealth.
Topics to be discussed will include the cause of the decline of: our monetary system and our economy, the housing markets, the equity markets, and commodities, Why gold and silver are rising in value and how investors can profit from the direction of these markets through specific stocks, ETF’s and precious metals will also be discussed. Turning Hard Times into Good Times is broadcast live every Tuesday at 12 Noon Pacific Time on the VoiceAmerica Business Channel.