Turning Hard Times Into Good Times
Will a Trump Presidency Unleash Hyperinflation? Dec 6, 2016
1. Jay introduces the sponsors and guests for the day and Michael Oliver says if he is still bullish given gold’s significant price decline in 2016. Download
2. Ivan Bebek, Exec. Chairman of Auryn Resources, updates several world class gold exploration projects now being explored by Auryn Resources. Download
3. John Williams gives reasons why mountains of debt has slowed economic growth, why the dollar will crash under Trump and lead to hyperinflation. Download
2. Michael Oliver gives his latest vision on the general markets and gold market following the sharp post-election decline for the yellow metal. Download
3. Jeff Deist gives his views on Donald Turmp, what he sees in some of Trump’s policies and where his unorthodox foreign policy may lead the country. Download
4. William Engdahl says he believes Trump’s true agenda is to destroy China, Iran and Russia as America’s ruling elite move a one world government. Download
Turning Hard Times into Good Times
Tuesday at 3PM Eastern Time on VoiceAmerica Business Channel
Jay Taylor’s show will explain the real underlying causes for plunging stock prices, plunging home prices and growing unemployment. By correctly diagnosing the cause of America’s economic decline, rather than listening to excuses from Wall Street and Washington, Jay will offer winning investment ideas to protect and increase wealth.
Topics to be discussed will include the cause of the decline of: our monetary system and our economy, the housing markets, the equity markets, and commodities, Why gold and silver are rising in value and how investors can profit from the direction of these markets through specific stocks, ETF’s and precious metals will also be discussed. Turning Hard Times into Good Times is broadcast live every Tuesday at 12 Noon Pacific Time on the VoiceAmerica Business Channel.